Food and Beverage
Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Supervisor F&B, Team Leader F&B
To fulfil the FIVE HOTEL Ideology with the knowledge, skills and attitude that contributes to create a unique environment, which will always deliver great experience that, our colleagues and guests will never forget.
To provide friendly, efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide superior guest experience.
- Provides personal upscale service to guests
- Arranges for display, orders, retrieves, replenishes, clears and serves food
- Does not leave the area of work without notifying the Team Leader / Manager.
- Performs all side duties established by the Team Leader / Manager.
- Familiarizes oneself with food and menu terminology.
- Follows the set service standards while serving the guest.
- Upsell Food and Beverage without being pushy
- Ensures that all information and duties received by the Team Leader / Manager is followed accurately.
- Arrives for each shift on time and in full uniform.
- Ensures sufficient quantities of crockery, cutlery, china and glassware is available prior to the service operation. If not, then reports this immediately to his/her direct leader.
- Offers quality service at all times.
- Follows all hygiene standards set in the company hygiene manual.
- Operates according to all accounting policies and procedures of the outlet.
- Ensure orders are thoroughly checked before serving to the guest.
- Ensures proper maintenance/cleanliness of the side station is maintained both throughout the service and after.
- Adhere to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Process guest bills efficiently and correctly.
- Flexible with varying schedules to reflect business needs.
- Must have knowledge of food & beverage preparation and service
- Assists the designated station at all times.
- Performs all tasks as per the Standards of performance manual.
- Attends all Hotel’s Trainings, daily briefings, and communication meetings as requested by the management.
- Ensures that house rules are followed.
- Makes oneself aware of all emergency procedures.
- Promotes team work within the department & ensure equality at workplace is maintained without sexual discrimination and harassment.
- Strictly adheres to the Hotel’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
- Performs all other tasks as requested by management.
- Follows the Hotel policies and procedures and all Hotels Food & Beverage Standards.
- Experience: At least 1 year of serving experience in a high-volume club/restaurant
- Comprehensive knowledge of menu.
- Ability to communicate with both employees and guests.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Well organized.
- Possess vibrant attitude and amicable personality
- A desire to help out where needed and work as part of a team
- Passion for providing extraordinary service
Server top skills & proficiencies:
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- High Energy
- Basic Math
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal Communication
Kindly forward your photograph and resume to email@example.com