Food and Beverage
Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Supervisor F&B, Team Leader F&B
To fulfill the FIVE HOTEL Ideology with the knowledge, skills and attitude that contributes to create a unique
environment, which will always deliver great experience that, our colleagues and guests will never forget.
To provide friendly, efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures bar and working areas are clean and organized at all
- Ensures full knowledge of all beverages, cocktails at all times and constantly refreshes themselves to ensure highest quality of standards are maintained on every drink dispensed.
- Ensure knowledge of the food offering of their particular outlet to a high level to assist in both food service if required.
- Prepares all bar related items are in place before operation and highlights any issues, missing items etc. to leadership in a timely manner to ensure a solution is found before service so the guest experience is not affected
- Maintains complete knowledge of the features, services, rates and promotions at the restaurant and at the
- Order taking and serving guests while maintaining the
- Uses the correct glassware for specific beverages.
- Responds promptly to guest concerns and communicates them to the leadership
- Checks customer satisfaction after service of beverages (for guest facing bars].
- Maintains the highest standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards clients and
- Develops strong, productive, professional relationships with internal and external guests.
- Maintains par level of equipment and
- Assist in maintaining and controlling par stocks
- Requisitioning beverages in relation to amount of business with the support of their senior bartender or Team
Kindly forward your photograph and resume to email@example.com